應對老外面試官的精彩回答
找一份滿意的工作嗎?面試中面對外國老闆連珠炮似的提問,有沒有覺得心慌意亂、無所適從?求職過程中面試尤為重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎老外口味,那麼錄取機會必定大大增加。當然,有的問題,也要輕描淡寫,以免言多必失。本篇摘錄了若干面試中出現頻率較高的問題及精彩回答,希望能在您求職路上助您一臂之力。
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes?Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的説明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地説,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)
A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們説陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們説陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必説什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)
Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)
A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
-
面試官給新人的十三條忠告
想了解什麼會為你的面試帶來加分,什麼會令你失分?請看——1.不要遲到提前確認面試地點,並最好提前15分鐘到達。萬一不慎遲到,應第一時間致電,並誠懇解釋原因。這種行為將考驗你的職業素質與應變能力。2.對應聘的企業一無所知,證明你對這份工作並不感興趣“對不起,對...
-
售前職位面試9篇
面試經驗1面試公司:深信服電子職位:售前先是每人1分鐘的自我介紹,坐在我對面的小夥是第一個開始的。也不知道他是想引起hr的注意還是真的有事,剛開始問了hr幾個無聊的問題,如:跟您介紹我自己還是跟大家介紹?hr面對他好像很無奈,強調了一下:自我介紹。那個小夥還是問,最後...
-
面試官突然皺眉,是我説錯了什麼?
每次求職季,菌菌總會收到一些這樣的疑惑為什麼面試完就沒有任何下文了呢?我覺得我面試時表現還不錯,怎麼就被刷掉了呢?面試時,面試官突然皺眉了,是我説錯什麼了嗎?面試完能夠去反思,去覆盤是很好的習慣。但我們一定要知道問題出在哪,才能在之後的面試中改正。菌菌就知道...
-
跨國公司的面試經歷
我上月參加了某跨國公司研發中心的面試,感受頗深。在正式面試前,我經歷了兩次電話面試,一次是項目主管圍繞着我的專業進行提問;一次是人力資源主管用英語問些常規問題,包括理想的職業是什麼、對職業生涯如何規劃、對該公司的認識等。電話面試之後就是面對面的交流了...