应对老外面试官的精彩回答
找一份满意的工作吗?面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问,有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本篇摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes?Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
-
不要毁在自己手里——资深人士谈面试
面试是一场没有硝烟的战争,这话可能有点危言耸听,但是面试会考验确实无处不在。笔者从事人力资源多年,看过太多才俊因为缺乏技巧而丧失了与心仪企业牵手的机会,因此得出一结论:在能力、经验相差不多的情况下,面试时的技巧往往成为决定性的因素。攻略一:面试前干什么研...
-
“面试霸主”透真经
受访人:Michael,某名牌高校财务系本科应届毕业生饭碗:某外资银行电子商务部职员在不少人眼里,Michael是个不折不扣的面霸(面试霸主),而且是超大份量的那种。他拿到的offer不算太多,却全是精品:两家外资会计师事务所、一家欧洲咨询公司,甚至还被一家500强老牌企业相中,让...
-
面试时需要注意的一些基本要素
面试技巧一、完整的个人介绍这是面试的开场白,也是面试时你对自己以前工作的总结,在这时,面试官主要考察你的语言表达能力和个人总结能力,记得刚来临沂面试销售人员时,让他们介绍自己,大部人都说,我的情况在简历上写着呢。我说,那如果买房的说你介绍一下你们的房子,你也...
-
一个小组面试题及其分析
小组面试实例:八名游客营救顺序背景材料:现在发生海难,一游艇上有八名游客等待救援,但是现在直升飞机每次只能够救一个人。游艇已坏,不停漏水。寒冷的冬天,刺骨的海水。游客情况:1.将军,男,69岁,身经百战;2.外科医生,女,41岁,医术高明,医德高尚;3.大学生,男,19岁,家境贫寒,参加国...